Prep time – 15mins
Cooking time – 0mins
Serves – 4
|Avocado - 2 medium||380g||7.5||56||7|
|Unsweetened almond milk - 1/2 cup||125ml||0.5||1.5||0.5|
|Erythritol - 1/4 cup||40g||0||0||0|
|Cacao powder, not sweetened - 1/2 cup||40g||8||4||16|
|Vanilla essence- 1 teaspoon||1 tsp||0||0||0|
|Hazelnuts, toasted (optional) - 15||20g||3||12||1.5|
|Total per serve||5g||18||6g|
SERVES – 4
per Serve – main ingredients: 200 cal / 850 kJ
Pudding is hard to resist, but when it’s whipped up with whole foods, full of nutrition…. then why resist at all!
• Halve the avocados and scoop the flesh into a blender or food processor.
• Heat the almond milk and stir in the erythritol until dissolved. Add the vanilla essence.
• Add the cacao powder and the almond milk mixture to the blender or food processor.
• Blend on high until smooth and creamy.
• Taste test. If it’s not sweet enough for you add a little more erythritol or other sweetener.
• Chilling in the fridge for an hour will thicken the pudding.
• Top with chopped, toasted hazelnuts (or another nut if preferred).