Prep time – 15mins
Cooking time – 0mins
Serves – 6
|Cabbage, green - 1 small||1kg||10||1||29|
|Carrot - 2 large||200g||2||0.5||13.5|
|Celery - 1 large stalk||100g||0.5||0||1|
|Fresh herbs (e.g. dill) - 2 TBS chopped||2TBS||0||0||0|
|Salt to taste (start with 1/2 tsp)||1/2tsp||0||0||0|
|Mayonnaise (see recipe link below) - 1/3 cup||1/3 cup||0||64||2|
|Total per serve||1||2g||11g||8g|
SERVES – 6
per Serve: 140 cal / 570 kJ
Prepare the mayonnaise as per this recipe – or use a store bought one made with good quality oil.
• Shred the cabbage and carrot (use a food processor with grater attachment if available).
• Finely chop the celery.
• Combine the cabbage, carrot, celery, fresh herbs and salt in a large mixing bowl.
• Serve undressed with mayo on the side, or stir through the mayonnaise before serving.
• Store in the fridge if making ahead of time.
• Will keep for a few days in the fridge – add some protein for a quick lunch.