Prep time – 20mins
Cooking time – 0mins
Serves – 16
|Almond meal - 1.5 cups||160g||32||87||8|
|Protein Powder (minimum 70% protein) - 35g||35g||26||1.5||3.5|
|Coconut, desiccated - 1/3 cup||30g||2||20||2|
|Erythritol - 1/3 cup||70g||0||0||0|
|Lemon juice - 1/4 cup||60ml||0||0||3|
|Water - 1 tablespoon||20ml||0||0||0|
|Total per serve||4||7||1|
SERVES – 16
per ball: 80 cal / 330 kJ
Making your own almond meal is easy if you have a blender. 1 cup of almonds makes 1.5 cups of almond meal. If your protein powder is unflavoured you can add 1tsp of vanilla essence.
- Add the almond meal, coconut and protein power to a bowl and stir to combine.
- Add the erythritol and boiling water to a small bowl and stir until dissolved.
- Add the lemon juice and stir again.
- Mix the liquid ingredients and dry ingredients till combined, then take tablespoon portions and roll into balls.
- Roll in coconut and store in the fridge. They will firm up after half an hour or so in the fridge.